- Mineral Fiber ceiling tiles are low-density mineral fiber ceiling Sheets that provide a Class “1” fire (BS476), as well as mold and microbial resistance (as validated by GREENGUARD in accordance with ASTM C367).
- They contain recycled materials up to 70-80% and meet the highest of air-quality standards. The tiles are coated with a latex surface finish to allow for quick and easy cleaning.
- Green Kalam Interiors provides amazing solutions for Mineral Fiber Tile Grid False ceiling in Chennai and all over Tamil Nadu.
- Noise Reduction Coefficient NRC- 0.50 to 0.55
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC): 34 to 35
- Light Reflectance: 84 to 88
- Mineral Fiber Tile products come Three Varieties
Tile Types: Celotex Fine Fissured grid false ceiling, Celotex Pin and CertainTeed Sand Micro
Edge Types: Square, Reveal and Narrow Reveal
Popular Brands: Gyproc, Armstrong and USG Boral