Interior Designing becoming popular nowadays. In that case, lighting plays an important role in Interior designing whether it is for home or for office. Lighting has the capability of changing the entire view. Mainly Office Interior Designers in Chennai never planned without lighting.
Ambient light is a hidden light that provides the entire room with a glow. This light doesn’t create many shadows and they flatten the room. By using a dimmer with ordinary lighting gives a temporary ambient effect.
Accent lighting gives some more exciting effects to the room. This type of lighting in interior designing highlights and points or architectural feature. Only a bulb and shield are needed to Accent Lighting to direct or focus the desired element.
This is a kind of lighting which is used in interior designing. Particularly this lighting strategy is used for highlighting some specific area for frequent activities like reading, sewing and cooking. Task lighting is an effecting way and which protect from the glare. When it combines with accent lighting gives a beautiful effect.
Different Types of Ceiling Lights
- Decorative Lights – adds style quotient to the room, varied in shapes and sizes and which are used for accessorizing the rooms.
- Single Glass Pendant Lights – these lights are used in dining rooms that hung at a low height, décor the dining room greatly.
- Flush Lights – lights available in the shapes of round or square which are mostly used in the kitchen or bedroom.
- Semi Flush Ceiling lights – stands between single glass pendant lights and flush lights.
- Spotlights – these lights are placed in a bracket made of plastic or wood.
Read more: False ceiling Designs in Chennai